Whether you’re a contractor, builder, subcontractor, designer, or homeowner, entering into a major construction project always carries some level of risk. With so many variables and opportunities for error in this very specialized field, you need a qualified construction attorney in your corner to prevent unexpected delays, damages, and miscommunications. To ensure the swiftest progress of your case, it’s best to retain counsel with an intimate knowledge of the construction industry. At Hope, Trice, O'Dwyer & Wilson, P.A., we have extensive experience in both commercial design and construction and residential construction, making us uniquely qualified to protect the investments and reputations of all parties involved in the process.
Our attorneys have handled all aspects of construction law, including:
- Mechanics and Materialman’s lien issues for Commercial and Residential projects
- Negotiating, drafting, and interpreting contracts
- Addressing and litigation completion and performance issues
- Attending to claims for damages from change orders, delays, disruptions, accelerations, breaches of warranty, payments and negligence
- Obtaining and litigating performance bonds
- Resolving construction insurance coverage issues